" /> Attorney Chang Family Law Archives - Chang Mattern Family & Divorce Lawyers Family Law Archives - Chang Mattern Family & Divorce Lawyers
Call For Case Consultation
phone-icon (626) 792-5888

Benefits of a Living Trust in California

Posted on : August 7, 2019
What Is A Living Trust? First, it is important to understand what a Living Trust is. A living trust is a legal instrument, a legal document that allows you to direct what assets are inherited by whom after your death. The living trust ensures that you retain possession of said assets until after you have […]

Stages That Children May Go Through in a Child Custody Case

Posted on : June 25, 2019
Divorce and Separations Are Difficult While a divorce may be one of the most difficult decisions that you will ever have to make, it may very well come down to the fact that staying in the marriage would be even more difficult for you and your children. Divorce is not a decision that one makes […]

Is It Important To Have A Will In California?

Posted on : May 31, 2019
What Happens If I Do Not Have A Will? Many people are not even aware of what the exact purpose of a Will is.  In layman’s terms, a will is a legal document that lays out how you wish to divide your property or assets after you have passed on.  A Will also allows you […]

Using Mediation to Resolve Conflict in Divorce

Posted on : March 30, 2019
Pasadena Attorney For Divorce
How Mediation Can Help In Your Divorce Most couples seeking a divorce prefer not to be engaged in a long, drawn-out court battle that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. The good news is, there is a process called mediation that allows you to work through your differences outside of court in an amicable, cost-effective […]

What Do I Need to Do Before Filing for Divorce?

Posted on : December 29, 2018
Grace Lea Chang, Family & Divorce Lawyer
Filing For Divorce There’s plenty of advice out there on the various steps involved in filing for divorce and what you can anticipate after you initiate this paperwork. But there are also several steps you can take to empower yourself with the right preparation before filing. It can be very difficult to make rational decisions […]