" /> Attorney Chang July 2019 - Attorney Chang July 2019 - Attorney Chang
Call For Case Consultation
phone-icon (626) 792-5888

Are Fiance Visas On The Decline?

Posted on : July 11, 2019, By:  Grace Chang

What Is A Fiancé Visa? A Fiancé Visa is primarily known as the K-1 Visa and is a non-immigrant Visa which applies to foreign fiancées Of United State Citizens who want to bring their future spouse to the US. In order to initiate the K-1 Visa process, one must first file a Petition Form for […]

Posted in : Immigration , Leave a comment